From: Dale E Sterner <sunbeam...@juno.com>

For the most part dos moves well between machines.
Did have trouble with cutemouse & jemmex. On
some machines they hang up.
What is the difference between Lubuntu & Ubuntu.
What difference does the L make.

cheers
DS

******************************************************>>>>
>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052

Actress Maggie Q Shocks With Her Solution To Tummy Troubles
activatedyou.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/58fe3d68866b63d683477st03duc

--- Internet Rex 2.29
 * Origin: capcity2.synchro.net - 502/875-8938 (276:10/901)
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Linux ListGate 1.3
 *  Capitol City Online - Frankfort, KY - telnet://capitolcityonline.net