To install FreeDOS on an USB flash drive, you can use Rufus, which is one of
the easiest and most stable ways to do it. Once it's bootable, you can even
replace the kernel copied by Rufus by your own FreeDOS binaries, which could be
newer binaries or ones you have compiled yourself.
See the next video to see how to actually install with Rufus:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bd_n3nLsA4

     On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:18 AM, Bonaventura de'Vidovich