I can reach my bank, amazon and ask.com.
It started about a month ago with google &
wikapedia then slowly spread to eveything
else. Slowly one by one web sites stopped responding.
Even Juno.com doesn't respond.
Juno doesn't have anything to offer.
There are no error messages.
Its a pain to change IP but not alot of choice.
I did notice comments on the web about
people not being able to connect to Google.
I'm betting that the servers have changed to
provide more security but without a new client
you can't get in. The total lack of error messages
is a real problem.

cheers
DS

>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052

Meet the Woman Who Has Been Pregnant for 2 Years
Hilarioust
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/59f0e3ed8b14663ed78cest01duc