I have never had a problem with https with SSL 3.
Apache's new server to prevent data breeches, I
believe is the source. Everybody wants to use
it. They don't want to be an Equifax.
Personalily I think data breeches are linked
to employees who are careless or corrupt.

cheers
DS

>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052