I think you helped keep an interesting piece of software from
fading out permenantly. It has little practical use but is
interesting to look at - a piece of historical art. Protected
software usually disappears completely when  it loses
its usefulness. This way some younger people can see
what it use to look like.

cheers
DS

>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052

Cardiologist Warns: Throw Out Your Probiotics Now
Gundry MD
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5ad8e0478487b60464b02st04duc