Hallo Herr Seth Simon,

am Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2018 um 03:27 schrieben Sie:

> I've released version 0.2, which I consider stable, of E100PKT.
> This version uses less memory, supports interrupt sharing, and
> fixes many bugs. If you plan to upgrade from 0.1, please note
> that version 0.2 cannot unload 0.1.

> As always, more information and downloads are available at
> gopher://sdf.org/1/users/sethsimon/e100pkt (or via
> http://gopher.floodgap.com/gopher), as is a more detailed
> changelog. Feel free to email me if you have any problems.

for all of you who have no gopher client handy (as gopher is
ridiculously outdated), try the public gopher proxy

   https://gopher.floodgap.com/gopher/gw?gopher.floodgap.com/1/world

to access this gopher site and download the driver. shouldn't be
necessary, but such is life

Tom