On Thu, 28 Jun 2018, cont...@mcmackins.org wrote:

I see in the Utilities section there is a VT100 emulator, but from the readme it doesn't seem like it supports XMODEM-protocol data transfer. What software can I get for DOS that supports this? My purpose for this is serial communication with a TI-99/4A computer for purposes of file transfer, and the program that the TI folks recommend uses XMODEM for file transfer.

Grab a copy of Procomm, Telix, or QModem.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007