Hi,

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 5:16 PM, Karen Lewellen <klewel...@shellworld.net> wrote:

> Hope to ask this over at dos aint dead as well.

"DAD" is still (temporarily?) dead since two months or so. I hope
everything is well over there, but it's not viable at the moment.

> As many here know, I use an ms dos 7.1 package only as my computer's
> operating system.  For me the ssh2021b, ssh dos package works well, save for
> a new problem with dreamhost our company web host.
> I am wanting to explore, in case there might be other options, ssh and sftp
> clients that work in Dos.
> Can anyone suggest a prospect?

Most recent builds of things like that would probably use DJGPP (GCC)
and Watt-32. But even there it's scant developers and users left, so
don't get your hopes up. But feel free to mention it anyways, it can't
hurt. At worst, they'll just ignore you.

* https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/comp.os.msdos.djgpp
* http://www.watt-32.net/

If you ever find a "qualified" developer (not me) who is interested in
DOS builds (and you previously claimed to have engineers willing to
help you), feel free to point them to these builds of relevant
networking libraries:

* http://na.mirror.garr.it/mirrors/djgpp/current/v2tk/wat3222br6.zip
* http://na.mirror.garr.it/mirrors/djgpp/current/v2tk/ssl101ub.zip
* http://na.mirror.garr.it/mirrors/djgpp/current/v2tk/ssl102kb.zip

And here's DJGPP cross compilers (don't worry, engineers will know what to do):

* https://github.com/andrewwutw/build-djgpp/releases
* http://na.mirror.garr.it/mirrors/djgpp/rpms/

I know that's not direct help, but it'll have to do, for now.