Ah, it appears I should've looked past my nose. FreeDOS's own Crynwr
package has a SLIP driver.

Is using it as simple as just running SLIP8250.COM?

Happy Hacking,

David E. McMackins II
Supporting Member, Electronic Frontier Foundation (#2296972)
Associate Member, Free Software Foundation (#12889)

www.mcmackins.org www.delwink.com
www.eff.org www.gnu.org www.fsf.org