On 08/02/2018 11:00 AM, jamie marchant wrote:
I was looking for an easy way to turn EMS off and ON. I guess that was what the menu was for.(got rid of it without thinking about that). I also don't seem to have much low level memory even if I don't load many drivers. Here is "usage.txt" and my "config.sys" and "autoexec.bat". Himem2.sys comes from my DOSEMU(Linux dos VM? thing) "c:". I think it came from Windows 3.1. I was trying to get it to work in 386 mode. Maybe using the FreeDos one when I am running out of low memory would work?