On Tue, 07 Aug 2018 07:57:12 -0500, David McMackins wrote:
> Based on the terms of the GPL, I think the package info file should say
> GPL since the package must still be distributed under the terms of the
> GPL (that's how copyleft works).

GPL itself doesn't mean much, since there are many variants of it. APM
falls under the "APM GPL". According to Lloyd - its author - it does not
necessarily infect its host. RCAL is licensed under MIT. APM is licensed
under APM GPL. If you'd like to use RCAL for anything that is fine for
MIT but not permitted by the APM GPL, then you will have to replace the
APM library by something else first.

Mateusz
--
FreeDOS is present on the USENET, too! alt.os.free-dos