Hi,

If you've successfully used networking in FreeDOS recently, and nothing has
changed on your end, it may be a new bug (regression) in VirtualBox's
newest 6.x series. But I haven't had the time to confirm it myself. You may
wish to read their forums or check the bug tracker. Not sure when they will
get around to fixing this. (At least that's my weak guess from what little
I've read elsewhere.)