On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 04:18:30PM -0400, HTV04 . wrote:

> How do I do this? Is there any way to do it without opening up my computer?
> How do I get the BLASTER variable to match my hardware? I heard the SB
> interrupt (which I assume means Sound Blaster interrupt) needs to be 5. How
> can I check this?
>
> Here???s the BLASTER variable Phil recommended on his site for the driver:
> SET BLASTER=A220 D1 I5 T4

Indeed - and here's what Phil recommended on his site as well:

#v+
  If the SB Interrupt is other than 5, move the Sound Card into another slot.
  You might also have to play around with the PnP Resource options in the BIOS.
  For example if the Sound Card gets assigned Interrupt 10, setting Interrupt
  10 to reserved, might "kick" the PCI Sound Card to another Interrupt.
#v-

--
regards,
Zbigniew