On Wed, 18 Sep 2019, Jim Hall wrote:

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 8:07 AM geneb <ge...@deltasoft.com> wrote:

I've found that 86Box is probably the best PC emulator out there.  It's
basically a PC emulated at the hardware level for a number of different
motherboard chipsets.  It actually uses original BIOS ROMs and even video
BIOS ROMs.  You can find it here: https://github.com/86Box/86Box  It's a
fork of PCem and works wonderfully.  It will emulate pretty much any CPU
between the 8088 and Pentium MMX.

Thanks for the link to 86Box. I've added it to our Links page:
https://www.freedos.org/links/

You're welcome!

g.

--