I just picked the file at random because I think it had a
button command in it. Every time I type button it says
"can't find msg 1.6". I figure a written file would get it
right without the error. So where can I find a dos
version of FLTK. Sounds interesting. With your
extenive knowledge I was sure you would know what
msg 1.6 is. If you don't know who would.

cheers
DS

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052