Hi Karen:

If your computer can boot a cd, or can boot a floppy, you can install FreeDOS.

I could probably boot it up on this laptop since it's in legacy mode, but, I don't think FreeDOS would recognize the sata drive.

Seems like I did boot a cd-rom containing MS-DOS one time, but, that may have been another laptop.

There is no serial port, though, so it wouldn't do anything but beep.  I guess I could run Randy Formenti's morse program and get DOS output in morse code, but, that would be tedious.

If you have a machine with a serial port, and a serial synth, no reason it wouldn't work.

Sorry for the confusion.Hi Karen:

Sent from Mail for Windows 10