Hi Everaldo!

Since Oracle did not include a DOS driver in the Guest Additions image, the
Shared Folders feature of VirtualBox does not work on FreeDOS - or even on
MS-DOS, for that matter. I looked into creating such a driver once, but
browsing the documentation and source code of VirtualBox itself, is became
apparent that the callback functions they make available to the host OS are
using 32/64 bit code and therefore are not easily implemented in a 16-bit SO
such as DOS without getting into all manner of CPU mode switching ugliness.

If only the case were different! I'd love to be able to exchange files between
my FreeDOS virtual machine and my host OS without using FTP. :)