Hi Joao Silva,

> I have a Lacie external HDD with RJ45 with a 3TB HDD and I
> can't boot the HDD.

Are you sure that it is RJ45? A network disk or NAS? Not USB?

> * Windows can't access the partitions because is Linux...
> * Tried in Ubuntu and only mounted 2 partitions of 8 or 10

What did it do with the other partitions? Have you connected
it directly or over the network? Maybe the other partitions
are only for the NAS server operating system installed on it?

> it seems that the HDD is in some kind of RAID.

Depending on the age, it is possible that it is not just one
disk internally, but two or more, yes.

> A friend who owns an IT Store got me another HDD case
> from a 2TB case, but the same, it wont boot the HDD.

Please explain. You do not normally boot from network
harddisks, although you can boot from the network for
thin client purposes. For that, you have to provide a
BOOTP / DHCP / TFTP / similar server and configure a
virtual boot disk. Not sure if NAS tend to support it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preboot_Execution_Environment

Apart from that, network disks are meant for accessing
them as network drives, not as boot drives, I think.

If you just want to access files, that should be fine,
but if some files are not accessible, it could be easier
to connect the disk more directly, via USB or SATA, not
as external network drive somewhere further away.

Note that 3 TB is more than the 2 TB limit of MBR style
partitioning at 512 byte sector size. Your disk will
probably use 4096 byte sectors and/or UEFI GBP partition
style, which only newer operating system versions support.

But as said - if this is a network disk, partitioning is
probably not the main problem when it comes to booting.

Regards, Eric