Hi.

Killer to me yes, not for anyone o really needs to run a specific software
and usually don't have the need for audio.

I've tryed DOSBOX-X or DOSBO, can't use GameTools, can't use the
breakpoints and the constant search for the right cpu cycle.
Even tryed dosbox for dos... no GameTools.

Have no idea what HX RT, some search is in orde, look into it.

I use Virtualbox, with freedos no soud of anykind, tryed qemu and managed
to install and stop booting.