Hi! As ctmouse supports the usual interfaces for user preferences,
but has no app to control them, I would like to hear which free app
you can recommend for this. For example EDIT and GEM do not have a
menu item to send updated mouse sensitivity settings to the mouse
driver, but if I had any app to do that, ctmouse would listen :-)

I would NOT want to glue something to mousetst (ships with ctmouse)
for that, as mousetst is only for debugging.

The best choice would be a tool which you can use in multiple ways:

 - run from command line similar to COOLMOUSETOOL /sensitivity 25

 - run from command line as interactive TUI with sliders which
   can be controlled by keyboard and/or mouse

 - tell it to load as TSR, providing a TUI to invoke by hotkey

 - maybe it could even work in graphics mode or GEM? you never know

You get my point. Suggestions please :-)

Thanks :-) Eric