On Sun, Jan 24, 2021 at 7:12 AM Bryan Kilgallin <kilgal...@iinet.net.au>
wrote:

> Bret:
>
> > You're wanting a utility that will configure the mouse sensitivity,
> > resolution, etc.
>
> In OpenGEM, the mouse sensitivity is too high.

For anyone who's following this topic, we helped Bryan with this during the
virtual get-together. You can give a resolution to CuteMouse to adjust the
mouse speed. You give the horizontal and vertical resolutions separately,
in the range 1-9. To slow down the mouse on my system, I use:

ctmouse */R11*

The */R* option sets the resolution. You can let CuteMouse set a default
resolution by using */R0*

This seemed to fix the problem for Bryan.

Use ctmouse */?* to get command line help.

Jim