>>> Did you try to google for "freedos numlock"?
>>
>> ... duckduckgo does not find that page.
>
> Better get a barge pole, because DuckDuckNoGo won't find jack **t...

To join that little off-topic: Is there ANY search
engine remaining which RESPECTS my search keywords?

No matter if google or duckduckgo or startpage or
bing or whatever, THEY all decide that I surely
must prefer POPULAR SIMILAR keywords over those
rare keywords in my queries. Even with + and ""?

If you start from duckduckgo, you can prefix your
query by "!g" to search on google, so it is easy
to leave for individual queries without clicking
around or entering other search landing page URLs.

Cheers, Eric