Hi,

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 2:12 PM Ralf Quint <freedos...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Someone who as a public person makes comments like this is just one of
the most despicable persons. There are no two ways about it.
> And if someone doesn't understand this issue at hand is part of the
problem...

His public or private opinion is irrelevant. Nobody is following his
example. It also doesn't change any laws. Sure, he could be more tactful,
but that doesn't mean he should be heavily punished. Just because someone
doesn't agree with him, even if he speaks egregious words, doesn't mean he
should be destroyed. I reject that kind of irrational anger (especially
over someone I've never met that hasn't been convicted of any actual crime).

Don't expect everyone to blindly agree with you or go on an angry rampage
over every minor tweet that you disagree with. His personal opinion doesn't
practically matter.