On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 9:11 PM Rugxulo <rugx...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Directions unclear: message stuck in ceiling fan.
>
> (It's fine.)

Thanks. All email lists hosted on SourceForge were "stuck" over the
weekend. When I entered my problem ticket, I saw other projects had
done the same. Looking through the tickets, it seems the email list
problem started on Friday evening (US time). I suspect SourceForge
staff don't respond to problems after hours unless it's "website down"
or something else that's "major." Email list issues are probably a low
priority for them.

The email lists were back to normal as of this morning (US time).