i know the channel because  i'm alls.o a member of the Macebook group.

Am 20.09.2021 01:40 schrieb Jim Hall <jh...@freedos.org>:

Hi everyone!

We have a YouTube channel to demonstrate FreeDOS and to show off cool
DOS programs that you can run on FreeDOS. I usually upload new videos
every week - although I haven't posted in a few weeks because of other
commitments that are completely sucking my time. New videos should be
coming soon.

Here are some FreeDOS videos that you might like to watch:

Demonstration of the PsychDOS "desktop" running on FreeDOS. This is a
completely text-mode "desktop" for DOS, with a bunch of bundled
applications:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQCiZtnJekU

Using GNU CHCP to change the DOS font:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4bHLI4O33Y

Playing the DOS game "Acronia" - a 2D sidescroller shooter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq3y616Rp34

Playing "Little Willy" - a 2D platformer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs83FbNAplk

And I sometimes post programming videos. This is sort of an extension
of the "Writing FreeDOS Programs in C" video series that I recorded
last summer, to teach an introduction to C programming: (these are
usually very simple programs, good for learning C)

Writing a program to generate characters by ASCII code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP4SW8GvmKg

Writing a random number generator program:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArIZDtVicek

Writing a simple chess board user interface:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPX50QJe4YM

Writing an "Extended ASCII" table demonstration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NufalotCh7E

You can also subscribe to the YouTube channel, and you'll get updates
when new videos get posted.

Jim