Are you doing this to make money for FreeDOS? If not, why not make the
digital images available for free? I can see some taking this and adding
their own country's holidays, etc. I personally don't need a calendar that
only has one date marked (no disrespect to FreeDOS), but if it had other
dates that I care about, I'd probably pay to print it and use it.

Just food for thought.

Thanks,
John