Why FreeDOS if i can use other MS (and others) versions of DOS? 6.22 should
be the best option but, for a special purpose all rounder DOS computer i'm
using (because i lack the space to use several builds) FAT16B is too
limiting. With this in mind i have 2 options: strip DOS outta Windows 98SE
(or just use the CDU 7.1) or FreeDOS. Both allow FAT32.

Alas, FAT-32 MS-DOS introduces issues of its own with other games.
Starflight 1 and 2 have problems on these installed, and Tsunami Media
games (Man Enough, Return to Ringworld, just to name a few) refuse to run
completely. All these games Run flawlessly on FreeDOS. Considering i
already use several FreeDOS included drivers (CTMouse, mkeyb, HIMEMX, again
just to name a few) there's no reason why i and others can't aspire to use
FreeDOS with better compatibility and usability than the old unmaimtened
and closed source FAT32 DOS or even the older less feature packed 6.22.

So you downloaded some of those games and they ran but had speed issues and
exited with error code. Then you tried your Floppy versions and you report
black screen with no errors (same as others and me included had reported).
And you tested all this between 1.3rc4 and 1.3 live on a VM. Oh... You know
what? There's no point in continuing this discussion with you. The OP made
a thread about a video a retro gamer made testing FreeDOS compatibility
with some games on bare metal. This is just turning mind blowingly non
sequitur between DOSBox and VMs so, seriously, let's just end this.