Ok, odd question, (lots of emulation), but I've got ubuntu 20.04 running under win10, using wsl.  I can't seem to get dosemu installed under that version of ubuntu (though it works fine under a real ubuntu system I have).  When I try to install dosemu under the ubuntu 20.04 running under wsl, it tells me the package isn't there to be installed.

When I download the binary package, it doesn't seem to have any linux binary to launch the dosemu program, just the dos executables.

What do I need to do to get dosemu runningunder ubuntu which is running under windows 10.

(probably a silly question, but it would help me to be able to run dos apps this way, unless someone has another free alternative that is accessible).