Hi Tom,

> On Apr 3, 2022, at 11:50 AM, tom ehlert <t...@drivesnapshot.de> wrote:
>
> Hi everybody,
>
> mKEYB used to need AT class machines or better to work.
>
> Davide Bresolin taught mKEYB to run on PC's and XT's.
> now he has a 700 byte keyboard driver, saving 2.3 KB wrt XKEYB
> and 5 KB wrt. MS KEYB.
>
> announcement
> https://forum.vcfed.org/index.php?threads/the-quest-for-a-small-keyboard-driver.1238141/
> download https://github.com/davidebreso/mkeyb/releases/tag/v0.48
>
> Tom

Since this version is not on your page, I have some questions…

Does it mean you are passing development off to Davide and I need change the
package LSM to show it is maintained by him? Including the primary download
site be changed to his GitHub repo along with maintained at URL?

Or, does it simple mean you plan on continuing development and I should just
add such things to the LSM?

Or, does it mean you plan on incorporating his changes and the metadata is fine
as it is now?

Thanks

Jerome