Hi, perfect! Good news!

So, in the future, I could modify this RLoader DOS game browser library to
include some IRC chat with chatbot and people:
https://github.com/marco-sacchi/RLoader ...it could solve as a basis for
DOS internet communication for retro gamers. Just show how many gamers
online in the past 1 hour and option to ping someone for online play. Then
there would be some additional setup required for IPX bridge over TCP/IP
(use some modern machine on LAN or Raspberry Pi) and then it would be
possible to start and communicate some online play on 386DX and 486DX and
up (Doom, Duke, Warcraft, Need For Speed, Carmageddon). Perhaps also Serial
link games over TCP/IP like Retaliator. I have this idea in my mind for the
last few months.

The game browser and IRC would act as an entrypoint to find people and
negotiate. Because currently they are spread in different timezones in
local Facebook groups and it is difficult to get the timing right with
people. They often read the message late and after 1 hour nobody play
anymore.

Lukas