Hi listers:

Just a quick note about the copy of the Semware Editor provided on the Semware Web site:

There are 5 user interfaces that can be “burned”into the e.exe editor.

By default, the editor is shipped with the default TSE interface.

In the UI directory, there are several interface files that can be used to “burn” them into the E.EXE file.

If you unzipped the editor as provided into C:\TSE250E, there is a folder called UI which contains 5 user interface files which can be “burned” into the E.EXE editor.

Here are the file names and what they are for:

tse.ui - Standard Editor User Interface

tsejr.ui - TSE Jr User Interface

brief.ui - Brief User Interface

wp.ui - WordPerfect User Interface

ws.ui - WordStar User Interface

So, for example, to “burn” the Word Perfect interface into the editor, you would cd into the C:\TSE250E” directory and type:

SC -B UI\WP.UI

And press <Enter>.

The editor did come with an installer which provided a menu of these interfaces, but, the released version here provides all of them in the UI directory, whereas, if you used an installer, only the interface you requested would be available.

Just thought I’d mention this, since I don’t know where to find this in the help docs.

Hope this helps.