Hello,

For a time now, we have the FreeDOS source archive allocated in GitLab:

FreeDOS Archive · GitLab <https://gitlab.com/FreeDOS>

I generally encourage the use of issue tracking systems in all IT projects,
as a way to keep a unique repository of acknowledged issues, a roadmap for
features, and a way to channel user interests and thus invest time in what
really matters, and that includes the FreeDOS project.

For FD-KEYB, I am really grateful if you use the issue tracker in GitLab:

Issues · FreeDOS Archive / Base / keyb · GitLab
<https://gitlab.com/FreeDOS/base/keyb/-/issues>

I have been using it to track issues and new feature requests, and you are
encouraged to register your own. Currently, there are 7 open feature
requests that I have collected both from past user feedback, and from my
own. I'd like to have all the ideas that you can come up with, no
restrictions. My only request is that before logging a new issue, please
make sure that the bug DOES occur in the latest version, or that the
feature is NOT present in the latest version (currently, FD-KEYB 2.11).

In addition, your comments are welcome, in order to see the real interest
in those. And at the same time, I encourage you to comment only if you have
a real interest in the feature, and explain why you find it important (real
user experiences or needs). After all, I rather spend time patching other
stuff like DISPLAY or EDIT that may have real issues, than programming KEYB
features that are not too interesting.

Finally, I have moved all the issues and features for KEYB that I found
relevant/valid from the old FreeDOS bug tracker at SourceForge (they start
with #N, being N the issue id in the Sourceforge tracker). I am no longer
tracking issues for KEYB in SourceForge. Please use the GitLab tracker, so
don't be surprised if I disregard tickets in Sourceforge.

(for the freedos-devel folks, I have just announced FD-KEYB 2.10/2.11 in
the freedos-user mailing list)

Thanks,
Aitor

PD: I will do the same on DISPLAY and EDIT in the future, but don't expect
that in a time soon.