I had the same errors as you in MS-DOS 6.22. Did you use the two
disk install from archive.org? Did you get any errors during the install?

Here is how I got it to work:

1. Create a C:\TANKSIN directory
     mkdir C:\TANKSIN
2. Copy all the contents of disk1 to C:\TANKSIN
     XCOPY /E A:\*.* C:\TANKSIN
3. Copy all the contents of disk2 to C:\TANKSIN
     XCOPY /E A:\*.* C:\TANKSIN
4. Run install from C:\TANKSIN
    C:
    CD C:\TANKSIN
    INSTALL

The install will test to see if your computer meets its requirements
RAM etc, and allow you to complete the install.

On Mon, Nov 28, 2022 at 7:04 PM Tomas By <to...@basun.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 17:32:19 +0100, tom ehlert wrote:
> > am Montag, 28. November 2022 um 16:41 schrieben Sie:
> > > Am using HIMEMX.EXE and JEMM386.EXE.
> >
> > run without JEMM386
>

> It then says "Not enough EMS memory available".
>
> /Tomas

Jeremy Leonard
jere...@elite4god.com
Cell: (517) 285-8309