On Fri, Jun 9, 2023 at 5:54 PM Ralf Quint <freedos...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What the *&$#% is snuz?

Going by a comment in wattcp.svg, it's a News client (nntp client)
that can use WatTCP. See lines 1120-1103 in wattcp.cfg, here:
https://github.com/ya-mouse/dos-utils/blob/master/watt32/bin/wattcp.cfg

However, I don't know where to find snuz. My google searches come up
empty. Can the original poster (Jim E) please share a URL to snuz?

*General note: If you ask for help with a program, don't assume others
know what it is. Include a URL or some other indication of where to
find it.

Jim