On 6/13/2023 11:08 AM, Jose Senna wrote:
  Vacek Nules said:

I'd like to ask the community's opinion and possible
endorsements to get the UTC to accept the [Forint] symbol
   Is the Forint still in use in Hungary ?
Yes, it is still the official currency of Hungary. They apparently didn't switch to the Euro like most everyone else...
   Does Unicode still have vacant space in
  its character table?

As I mentioned in my previous reply, this isn't really anything that is of concern for (Free)DOS, as DOS is not using Unicode. And as the OP mentioned, for (Free)DOS this would have to be added into one of the code pages, if there doesn't already a standard exist (I never had to deal with Hungarian localization, so I am not certain what all would be required here)....

Ralf