On Sun, Aug 20, 2023 at 10:29 AM Jim Hall <jh...@freedos.org> wrote:
[..]
> Let's do it! Plan for our FreeDOS virtual get-together for NEXT
> SUNDAY, August 27 at 11am US/Central. (Use your favorite timezone
> converter to find your local time.) We usually alternate topics every
> month (technical v social) but we didn't get to meet last month - so
> this meeting will be focused on "technical."

Hi everyone!

Just sharing a quick reminder about tomorrow's (Aug 27) virtual
get-together at 11am US/Central. I'll send the URL shortly before the
meeting starts.

The meeting is on BlueJeans. We've found that you may get video "lag"
if you connect using only a web browser ("web client") but performance
is much better if you download the (free) desktop client:
https://www.bluejeans.com/downloads