On 9/14/2023 1:15 AM, Eric Auer via Freedos-user wrote:

Hi! Does anybody here know the user nicknamed Candyman?

There is a strange thread on BTTR started by that account,
maybe somebody could contact Candyman via another channel
and ask what has happened.

Regards, Eric
You do not take this serious don't you? Sorry, but that smells more than just fishy from a continent away....

There are so many things in those post that just don't make any sense. "My name is CandyMan and my parents give me heroin. Track my IP to find me, but just in case, here is my address". Also naming all those names and addresses.

Looks to me more like some attempt on doxing/swating someone....

Ralf