I will need to add a link or button to show more news. Right now, it
just shows the latest six news items.

The FreeDOS news items are actually stored in the SourceForge News
system, and the website pulls from the RSS feed to generate the news
items for the front page. Here's the link to our news items on SF:
https://sourceforge.net/p/freedos/news/