On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 10:53 AM, abhijit <abhijitnai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> Thank you very much for your reply.
>
> I ensured that --enable-freedreno-kgsl is enabled in libdrm build and the
> same is copied to target
>
> The issue seems to be in mesa build
>
> I observed that there are two mechanism in which application can interact
> with underlaying DRM,
>     1. With DRI ($MESA_INSTALL_PATH/src/mesa/drivers/dri)
>     2. With Gallium driver ($MESA_INSTALL_PATH/src/gallium/drivers)
>
> Freedreno driver is present only in Case 2. For that reason I disabled dri
> in Mesa build and enabled gallium-xlib intreface, which will enable case 2

You absolutely need --enable-dri. Gallium drivers are also DRI
drivers. The "src/mesa/drivers/dri" drivers are "classic" drivers,
while the others are "gallium" drivers. However they're all DRI
drivers.

You can build mesa --with-dri-drivers=""
--with-gallium-drivers="freedreno", but you have to leave DRI(3)
enabled.

  -ilia