I was looking for a simple mechanism to measure GPU workloads, it turns out
that the support is already present in the msm driver. In this series I try to
make use of the hardware counters where possible for a more accurate workload
estimation. Please review and share your thoughts on this.

I could have piggybacked on the devfreq samples and accumulated the busytimes,
but I chose not to, since it puts a dependency on the gpu devfreq which in
itself is an optional feature. There is one pending issue with GPU recovery +
sampling use case, which I plan to address soon.

Sharat Masetty (3):
  drm/msm: Change gpu_busy() function
  drm/msm/a6xx: Move power counter selectable to resume()
  drm/msm: Use Hardware counters for perf profiling

 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/adreno/a5xx_gpu.c |  6 +++---
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/adreno/a6xx_gpu.c | 22 +++++++++++-----------
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_gpu.c         | 33 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_gpu.h         |  7 ++++---
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_perf.c        | 10 +++++-----

1.9.1