Mario Carrera pisze:

> thank you for your comments. We're going to change the link to the bin
> file.
>
> About the second error, the links are correct. The files with
> installation prerequisites include Java and some libraries and they are
> with more size. Are you refering to it? They are correct.

Hi Mario

Hmm. Maybe it's just my lacking English. For me a software package "with
installation prerequisites" ("prerequisite" as a noun), is a package
that needs other software to run.

I understood "with installation prerequisites" = "with installation
requirements" = "requires additional software". Maybe I got it wrong.
Sorry for the fuss then. Could an English speaker please clarify?

Cheers,
Maciek