Sorry,
I forgot to send a copy to the list.
Regards,
Manuel.

Hi Maciej.

The prerequisites are the things you need to install before gvSIG. I
think this is clear.

For us, "with installation prerequisites" = "including all the
prerequisites you need to install" = "you don't need additional software".

Each time a think about it I think you are right.
In any case, as both interpretations are possible, I think we must
change the labels.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Manuel.

Maciej Sieczka escribió:
> Mario Carrera pisze:
>
>> thank you for your comments. We're going to change the link to the bin
>> file.
>>
>> About the second error, the links are correct. The files with
>> installation prerequisites include Java and some libraries and they are
>> with more size. Are you refering to it? They are correct.
>
> Hi Mario
>
> Hmm. Maybe it's just my lacking English. For me a software package "with
> installation prerequisites" ("prerequisite" as a noun), is a package
> that needs other software to run.
>
> I understood "with installation prerequisites" = "with installation
> requirements" = "requires additional software". Maybe I got it wrong.
> Sorry for the fuss then. Could an English speaker please clarify?
>
> Cheers,
> Maciek

Manuel Madrid.
Proyecto gvSIG (http://www.gvsig.gva.es)
Asistencia Técnica Externa.
Conselleria d'Infraestructures i Transport.
Generalitat Valenciana.
Valencia (Spain).