The pycsw team announces the release of pycsw 1.4.0.
The 1.4.0release brings numerous features, enhancements and fixes to
the codebase, including:
* WSGI server support
* harvesting support for WFS, WCS, WPS, and other CSW endpoints
* support for [Open Data Catalog]
* enhanced support for GeoNode 2.0(GeoNode development branch)
* support for distutils setup/install, which enables pycsw to be
installed as a library
* support for PyPi
* support for displaying counts for GetDomain requests based on
* support for requestId request parameter
* fix GetRecords sortby parameter support for HTTP GET
* support for W3C XLink 1.1migration
* support for Debian and Ubuntu packaging
* support for sorting GetRecords requests by geometry area
* support for PostGIS enabled PostgreSQL
This release also marks our migration to GitHub for source code
management, issue tracking and wiki.
The full list of enhancements and bug fixes is available at
pycsw is an OGC CSW server implementation written in Python. pycsw
implements clause 10(HTTP protocol binding (Catalogue Services for
the Web, CSW)) of the OpenGIS Catalogue Service Implementation
Specification, version 2.0.2.
pycsw allows for the publishing and discovery of geospatial metadata.
Existing repositories of geospatial metadata can be exposed via
2.0.2. pycsw is Open Source, released under an MIT license, and
runs on all major platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X).
Source and binary downloads:
The source code is available at:
Testers and developers are welcome.
The pycsw developer team.
Freegis-list mailing list