On 06/20/2017 04:04 PM, Marius Vollmer via FreeIPA-devel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am working on a FreeIPA setup tool that runs in Cockpit, the remote
> server manager:
>
>     https://github.com/mvollmer/cockpit-app-freeipa
>
> Here is a short demo of the current "minimum viable proof of concept":
>
>     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJE_LKYEQcg
>
> My main motivation for this work is to create some content for the
> upcoming Cockpit Application Manager.  If all goes well, I would like
> this FreeIPA setup tool to be the first real Cockpit add-on.  Thus, I'll
> be happy with some very basic functionality that will probably not
> satisfy a real FreeIPA user.
>
> So, please help me turn this into a real tool and not just demo content!
Hi,

do you have some design document available? I'd be interested to know
what's the scope of this MVP.

I also wonder how do you plan to perform the installation. Do you plan
to run IPA installer commands directly or is this going to integrate
with the ongoing effort to make IPA installable with Ansible?

Thanks!

--
Tomas Krizek

PGP: 4A8B A48C 2AED 933B D495  C509 A1FB A5F7 EF8C 4869