Tomas Krizek <tkri...@redhat.com> writes:

> do you have some design document available? I'd be interested to know
> what's the scope of this MVP.

There is no design document yet.  The scope is pretty much what exists
now: Running ipa-server-install, opening the firewall, offering a link
to the FreeIPA web interface.

> I also wonder how do you plan to perform the installation. Do you plan
> to run IPA installer commands directly or is this going to integrate
> with the ongoing effort to make IPA installable with Ansible?

I would stop at installing FreeIPA from Fedora RPMs and running

    ipa-server-install -U -r ... -p ... -a ...

I am more than happy to let others in the community drive the design and
implementation, of course, and eventually take over completely.