Antonia Stevens via FreeIPA-devel wrote:
Thanks for the feedback Rob,

I've updated she scripts with your suggestions except for using
certmonger which is probably more work, I've created GitHub issue for
refactoring using certmonger.

Awesome. I wonder if we should link to this on the freeipa wiki. There is quite a lot of interest in LE certs and being able to handle renewal, even if via a cronjob, makes if far easier to use.

cheers

rob

- Antonia

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 3:18 AM, Rob Crittenden <rcrit...@redhat.com