On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 4:21 PM, John Larson via FreeIPA-devel <
freeipa-devel@lists.fedorahosted.org> wrote:

> First of all, thanks so much for working on FreeIPA! I have been using it
> for many years and I think it's great. I recently noticed an issue and I
> went ahead and opened it:
>
>  https://pagure.io/freeipa/issue/7380
>
> I do a fair amount of Python so I started looking through the FreeIPA code
> and noticed where I think the problem. I decided I would try and become a
> contributor and try and fix it myself and then help out where I can moving
> forward as my time permits.
>
> I am just introducing myself here, but look out as I will try and commit
> this fix after I learn the process. :)
>
> John

Hello John!

I do really like seeing possible new upstream contributor.
To contribute to FreeIPA please do:
- fork upstream repository: https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa
- create branch for your work in your fork (keep it up to date with
upstream master)
- submit a pull request containing commits to upstream repository

Have a nice day.

--
Tibor Dudlák
Identity management - freeIPA