Robbie Harwood wrote:
Rob Crittenden via FreeIPA-devel <freeipa-devel@lists.fedorahosted.org>
writes:

Here are the draft release notes for the second pre-release of 4.7.0.
Let me know if I've missed anything.

The major new features of this release are:
* Switch from using mod_nss for the Apache TLS engine to using mod_ssl.
Upgrading will move the certificates and keys from /etc/httpd/alias to
/var/lib/ipa/certs/.
* Switch time client and server from ntp to chrony.
* Switch from using authconfig to authselect to configure the PAM stack.

=== Robbie Harwood (2) ===
* Move krb5 snippet into freeipa-client-common
* Enable SPAKE support using krb5.conf.d snippet

In my opinion, SPAKE support is a major feature, but I'm of course
biased and leave it to your discretion.

Sure, tell me how you want it to read and I'll add it.

rob