On 2018-09-03 13:50, Christian Heimes via FreeIPA-devel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I like to drop Python 2 support from current master. For over two years,
> the FreeIPA development team has worked hard on porting FreeIPA to
> Python 3. Since release 4.6, FreeIPA has been using Python 3 by default
> on Fedora. Now it's time to make the final step and remove Python 2
> compatibility completely.

For your information,

I have created a change proposal for Fedora 30,
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/FreeIPA_Python_2_Removal

Christian

--
Christian Heimes
Senior Software Engineer, Identity Management and Platform Security

Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael
O'Neill, Eric Shander