Hello,

I would like to propose to remove the support for Domain Level 0 from the next
4.7.X release. DL0 support has been already removed from current master with
three patch sets. The first was hiding the DL0 options and commands (1), the
second was disabling DL0 sepcific tests (2) and the third finally removed all
DL0 related code (2)

The domain level option for the server installation has been deprecated with
FreeIPA 4.3.2 (https://www.freeipa.org/page/Releases/4.3.2).

Therefore I think it is time to finally remove the DL0 options, commands and
tests and at best also the code.

I have opened a new pull request for ipa-4-7 that contains the back ports of
the changes from master for the first patch set. Please vote in the pull
request for or agains the addition of the patch set 1/2 and 3.

Here is the pull request: https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/2360

Here are suggestions for simple voting: If you want vote for hide, you could
simply add hide+, for full code removal: remove+. If you want to vote against:
hide-. If you want to explicitly express that hiding is ok, but removal is not:
hide+ remove-. Feel free to also add a more comprehensive vote or statement.

Regards,
Thomas

(1) https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/2223
(2) https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/2234